Delivery & Returns
Our Standard UK Delivery Service
- Delivery is available to all mainland postcodes in England & Wales
- Zonal charges will apply to items going to the Scottish Highlands and Islands. This is dependent on the number of boxes and the weight of each box. Please email us directly with any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately our courier provider is unable to delivery to Inverness - We apologise for any inconvenience.
|Total Spend||Delivery Charge||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Spend over £29||FREE||Delivery in 2 - 3 business days (excl. public & bank holidays).|
|Spend under £29||£5.50||Delivery in 2 - 3 business days (excl. public & bank holidays).|
Despatch & Delivery Times
- Orders will be processed and dispatched to you within 2 to 3 working days (excluding public and bank holidays).
- Times and dates given for delivery by us is an estimate only and no liability will be accepted for any loss suffered or caused through late delivery or non-delivery.
- If our courier company has attempted delivery of your parcel and your parcel has then been returned to us, we are unfortunately unable to resend your parcel free of charge. In the case where your original order was sent Free of Charge, you will also incur delivery charges for a resend of your parcel. Postage charges must be paid in advance by the customer before a returned order can be sent.
- You may want to consider having your package delivered to your workplace if there is a chance you won’t be at the delivery address during designated delivery times.
- We are able to ship most goods to some International locations, but as delivery costs vary greatly we will need to provide you with a specific delivery price quote (based on goods you would like to order and your location). Please email us directly with any queries on international shipping charges to email@example.com
Naturo Return and Refund Policy
At Naturo we are committed to giving you the best possible products, prices and services. Should any product purchased from Naturopetfoods.com be found to be faulty or damaged in transit, we will be pleased to arrange to either refund or replace the product. When claiming for damaged items, please ensure the damaged goods and packaging are kept in the condition they were in at delivery in case inspection is needed. Make sure to keep the package at the delivery address and do not return it to Naturo. Where a damage inspection is needed for perishable goods, please take and keep a photograph of the time of arrival for inspection. Damaged in transit returns should be notified to naturopetfoods.com within 48 hours. Please supply us with the best before date and batch code number along with your order reference number when contacting us.
All other returns should be notified to naturopetfoods.com within 14 days of delivery of the product. All other product returns must be returned unopened and free from damage. Return postage for all other returns will be the responsibility of the customer.