- Prize summary:
Ferry travel - Return travel between Cairnryan to Belfast, Liverpool to Belfast or Holyhead to Dublin for two people with one pet
Accommodation - One double room* in Blessingbourne Country Estate in a self-catering property for two people with one pet for 3 nights.
Transfers: Winner must bring their own car
Ferry: travel by ferry includes return sailings on a direct route from one of the following:
- Cairnryan to Belfast
- Liverpool to Belfast
- Holyhead to Dublin
Budget class including car with pet subject to restrictions and no changes permitted.
Fees for any changes requested by the prizewinner after the booking has been completed are not covered in the prize arrangement and must be paid for in advance by the prizewinner.
Valid Photo ID/Passport required for travel. These requirements will be outlined when arranging itinerary.
Carrier Terms and Conditions apply – prizewinner’s mobile no. is supplied to ferry during reservation process. Meals on flights not covered.
Prizewinner and guest must travel on same itinerary.
Accommodation: 3 nights in double room for 2 adults and 1 pet in Self Catering Property in Blessingbourne Country Estate.
Meals: full Irish breakfast each morning
Prize transferable at the discretion of Tourism Ireland.
Prize not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other service or cash offered in lieu of unused elements of the prize.
A ‘No Show’ or cancelling of the arrangement invalidates the prize.
This prize is valid for 6 months. Redeemable Sunday-Thursday. Excluding Bank holiday periods, 31st October, 24th, 25th, 26th & 31st December, 1st January, February 12th – 23rd, 17th March, 21st April.
Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the prizewinner. Ferry tickets are non-refundable for cancellation and variable change fees apply which must be paid by the prizewinner.
Travel Insurance not included.
Prize is as described and booked as one package – elements of the arrangement cannot be split to be used separately or individually.
Tourism Ireland/Mackle Petfoods is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services or loss of luggage.
- Accommodation Extras – e.g. phone calls, drinks, meals, snacks or activities
- Any other travel or transfers
Open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years and over, except employees and their families of MacklePet Foods, Tourism Ireland, Stena and Blessingbourne estate, their agencies, employees, the event promoters or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entry Requirements:
Entrants must upload a photograph or video of their cat or dog to Naturo’s social media channels showing their pet’s most natural behaviour using the hashtags: #NaturoNaturalBeauty #NaturoIncomplete
Copied or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per pet per household.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer or multiple email accounts to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated or non-automated means, all that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Entries from third parties, agents or bulk entries, will not be accepted.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries and entries that contain bad language or any other content deemed inappropriate by the promoter in its sole discretion. By submitting your content you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations.
- By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it is original to them, does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full guarantee to the promoter and its affiliates all rights, title and interest in the competition entries so that promoter may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review, compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify crop and amend the entry. Each winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
- It is a pre-condition of entry that participants agree to the use of their pet’s images, names and descriptions on the promoter’s publicity material, including website and social media and, in the case of the winning cat, on the brand’s packaging for a period of up to one year, without compensation.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Winner will be chosen at random by a panel of prize promotion partners.
The judging criteria for all entries will be as follows;
- Overall originality and creativity of the entry –video and description.
- We welcome entries featuring pets of any breed, or none! Entries will not be judged solely on the basis of the classic features of any specific breed, or solely on the quality of the photographs/videos uploaded.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant, and the videos must be of their own pet. If the judges believe that any entry has been copied from another source, or that the footage is not of the entrant’s pet, that entry will be excluded from the competition.
- The entry – words, photos and/or video footage – will become the property of Mackle Pet Foods, and they will be entitled to use the entries on their website and social media and other publicity around this competition.
- The final closing date for entries is 16th October 2018 at 23.59
- Winners will be publicly announced in November 2018.
- Prize is valid until end of April 2019 only.