*Competition terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is a prize draw, which is only open to residents of the United Kingdom; entrants must be aged 18 and over.
2. The Promoter is John Mackle (Moy) Ltd trading as Naturo Pet Products, 40 Corrigan Hill Road, Moy, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone N.Ireland BT71 6SL.
3. Please do not send entries to this address.
4. The competition start date is 1:00 PM on Thursday 12th December 2019 and the closing date is Midnight on 15th December 2019.
5. The competition is not open to employees of Naturo Pet Products or its group companies, any members of the employee’s families, their agents, or anyone else connected to this promotion.
6. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. No purchase necessary. To enter simply complete our "tell us more about your pet" entry form located here: https://www.naturopetfoods.com/tell-us-more-about-your-pet.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
9. One lucky winner will be selected at random by Naturo Pet Products and announced via email on 16th December 2019. The winning entry will be awarded a Naturo Dog Food Hamper to the retail value of £50, including Naturo wet and dry dog food.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Naturo Pet Products and not Facebook.
11. The name of the competition winner will be confirmed via email and the winner will given details of how to claim their prize.
12. If a winner does not respond to Naturo Pet Products within 7 days of being announced as the winner, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the message from the Promoter within 7 days or else they also will forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of the original prize being unavailable or in the event of circumstances outside their control. There is no Cash alternative.
14. Details of the winner will be published on Naturo Pet Foods Facebook and Instagram channels.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside his control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with his obligations where the failure is caused by something outside his reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, civil unrest, supervening legislation or any circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The competition will be governed by the law of Northern Ireland.