Valentines Giveaway T&Cs February 2021
The below terms and conditions relate to the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Valentines Giveaway where you can be in with a chance to win a month's supply of Naturo products through uploading your pet's image and their name (their name only on Instagram).
Consumer Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is a prize draw, which is only open to residents of the United Kingdom & Ireland; entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- The Promoter is John Mackle (Moy) Ltd trading as Naturo Pet Products, 40 Corrigan Hill Road, Moy, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone N.Ireland BT71 6SL.
- Please do not send entries to this address, all entries must be submitted on the relevant social media platform posts.
- The competition start date is 12 February 2021. This will run until 15 February 2021 and the winner will be announced via Naturo's Social Media.
- The competition is not open to employees of Naturo Pet Products or its group companies, any members of the employee’s families, their agents, or anyone else connected to this promotion.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Naturo Pet Products and not Facebook.
- Entering images and names of pets under these posts is permitting the use of such content by Mackle Pet Foods on the Naturo Natural Pet Food Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Pages.
- If a winner does not respond to Naturo Pet Products within 7 days of being announced as the winner, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the message from the Promoter within 7 days or else they also will forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
- There is no Cash alternative to the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside his control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with his obligations where the failure is caused by something outside his reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, civil unrest, supervening legislation or any circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition will be governed by the law of Northern Ireland.